"And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
then the piper will lead us to reason"

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bring it on

Done with the posts/assignments on Tech. !!
For the non-IMBA readers, those were our assignments. They're over and done with, and I'll be back to yakking about everything under this fine Spanish sun ...
These assignments were fun, to the extent that homework can be fun... on to the exams now.

I'll go out on a limb here, and say this now, before giving the exams...
The IE IMBA is hectic, no doubt
s about that.
Yet, the pre-exam stress is just not there!!

It's not even a patch on the prep-leave mania that I'd seen all around me, and to a lesser degree, experienced, while in college.


This shouldn't be interpreted to mean that I'm not worried because I'm all set to top the exams.
I'm not worried. Stop.
A big difference is the last minute cramming that we did back then. Now, apart from 'Financial Accounting', there's not much last minute work required.

Thank god for small mercies !!

PS: This is a personal observation.
There are a few going totally loco. That's OK. It's expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just 140..

Powered by Blogger.