"And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
then the piper will lead us to reason"

Thursday, June 3, 2010

OST : the rise and fall of the wannabe MBA

The beginning of an MBA
when everybody's out to change the world, get filthy stinking rich, "give back", whatever !!
I want it all,
We are the champions,
We will rock you....

Sometime later, when the deliverables start piling up......
Under Pressure !!

Very soon, when the exams are around the corner....
I want to break free

The exam results roll in
Another one bites the dust

PS: There I was, working late into the night on a submission. A "Queen" playlist on.
And since I was thinking of everything under the sun other than the submission at hand, I came across this particular selection (If this were a hollywood flick, this would be the genius seeing patterns in coded messages/symbols)....

  2 comments:

  1. hehehe! I love queen!

    for me it was more like the first few lyrics of I will survive (Gloria Gaynor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love this!! But, I'm sure you're not surprised after my whole thing with Pink Floyd. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it relevant to try to bring something new into our assignments and writing. After reading so many of the same thing, it's nice to see some Bohemian Rhapsody and the like...looking forward to reading your facebook post!

    ReplyDelete

Just 140..

Powered by Blogger.