"And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
then the piper will lead us to reason"

Friday, October 29, 2010

15 people are MIG pilots

Now, most of my music is fairly old school classic rock and roll, a little metal, a little random stuff. An interesting thing is, on almost every time I go to a song/page on YouTube, I find other old-school people spewing venom at a bloke called Justin Bieber.

Having never heard of the guy, I had to look him up on Google. Turns out, he's a kiddie-pop chap. Each one to his tastes.

But coming back to the point, these online battles are hilarious. Especially the comments for those idiots who clicked on the dislike button on one of the rock classics...

A few samples (from 4 consecutive Led Zep songs):
* I need 20 bullets
* 20 people havent gotten the led out yet
* 25 people have been bitten by a black dog
* 5 people are now going to the stairway to hell

And my favourite, on a Top Gun theme: 15 people are MIG pilots !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just 140..

Powered by Blogger.